That's right, you can be assigned customers and earn commissions simply by completed some very basic training and minor sales objectives.
This month, we have an AMSOIL dealer meeting outline for teams to follow while discussing the different certifications dealers can qualify for
- By getting Customer Certified, you’re eligible to be assigned buying P.C.s and online/catalog customers.
- This helps you grow your customer base, increase personal sales and reach higher profit tiers.
- If you want to reach Profit Tier 4, you’ll need to be Customer Certified.
Retail and Commercial Certification
- Getting Retail and Commercial Certified gives you the basic tools needed to succeed in these markets.
- You also become eligible to receive assigned retail or commercial accounts from AMSOIL.
- By getting Sponsor Certified, you’re eligible to be assigned new Dealers.
- Each month, sales made by the Dealers on your team are added to your sales, boosting your position on the Profit Tier Schedule.
Getting Certified Helps You…
- Develop your customer base
- Build your team
- Reach higher profits
If this sounds interesting to you, please Use this link to learn more about becoming a dealer:
Click here to learn more about becoming an AMSOIL dealer
'till next time
The AMSOIL Dealer
PS, if you do decide to become an AMSOIL Dealer yourself, be sure to see my name and referral number (5110482) when you register. That way, I'll be able to support you in your journey