AMSOIL designed The Next 50 recognition program to be:
- Fast and frequent
- Encompass a variety of behaviours and achievements
- Include short- and long-term components
- Be consistent with The Next 50 compensation plan and other programs
The Next 50 Recognition Program
The Next 50 recognition program includes three key building blocks:
- Dealer Award Program
- Sales Achievement Program
- Monthly and Annual Top Leaders
Dealer Award Program
A successful Dealership is a result of many different actions, and AMSOIL thinks it’s important to recognize them as you build your Dealership.
Here are examples of achievements which you can expect to be recognized:
- Becoming Customer Certified
- Registering your first new buying Preferred Customer, Dealer, retail and commercial accounts
- Earning your first commission and eclipsing higher accumulated earning levels
- Advancing sales-achievement levels
Speed is important to tie recognition to the accomplishment. Dealers can expect to see digital recognition of most achievements within a day through email, post in the Dealer Facebook group and pop-up messages or badges in the Dealer Zone.
- Immediate recognition
- Frequent recognition for new Dealers
- Ongoing recognition for active and growing Dealers
- Reinforces activities that lead to success and satisfaction
Sales Achievement Program
As you build your Dealership, AMSOIL wants to recognize various sales milestones along the way. The Sales Achievement Program is an annual program that tracks total team sales growth from January through December.
- As you progress, you will reach new achievement categories and levels.
- Each achievement will be recognized in the Dealer Zone.
- Physical awards will be sent when new categories are achieved.
- If you’re Customer Certified, you will receive a cash reward with your regular earnings payment for the month the new level was achieved.
- Once you achieve a sales threshold, set your sights on the next level.
- A recognition plaque is earned when a Dealer advances to the next sales-achievement category, and we’ll send metallic plates that can be added to the plaque whenever a new level within an achievement category is reached.
- Simple and fast
- Reinforces importance of new-customer, personal and group-sales growth
- All Dealers included
- Early recognition and rewards for newer Dealers
- Achievable levels for all active and growing Dealers
- Consistent with Customer Certification, the legacy compensation plan and The Next 50 compensation plan
- Plaque is a lasting reminder of accomplishments and future goals
Monthly and Annual Top Leaders
We will continue to recognize monthly and annual top leaders in the following categories:
- Total Team Sales: Dealers with the top overall team sales
- New Customer Growth: Dealers with the largest number of new qualified customers
- Commercial Sales: Dealers with the top commercial sales
- Retail Sales: Dealers with the top retail sales
- Personal Sales: Dealers with the largest customer sales and personal purchases
AMSOIL will provide fast, digital recognition of these achievements through email, posts in the Dealer Facebook group and pop-up messages or badges in the Dealer Zone. These important achievements will also continue to be recognized with physical awards.
- Reinforces important facets of building successful Dealerships
- Recognizes long-term effort and accomplishments
- Establishes high goals to which Dealers can aspire
- Reinforces long-term relationship and commitment to Dealers
Stay tuned for more updates on the AMSOIL compensation plan as we get closer to it's launch
If you'd like to learn more about becoming an AMSOIL dealer yourself, click here
'till next time
The AMSOIL Dealer
PS, if you do decide to become an AMSOIL Dealer yourself, be sure to see my name and referral number (5110482) when you register. That way, I'll be able to support you in your journey