amsoil BREAK-IN OIL (SAE 30)
Friction-modifier-free formula helps rings seat properly for maximum compression and reduced blow-by. Excellent film strength and proprietary anti-wear additive package help ensure cams and bearings are protected during break-in. Delivers competition-quality engine preparation
QUICKLY SEATS RINGS
- Friction-modifier-free formula allows sharp peaks on newly honed cylinder walls to partially flatten, creating more surface area for rings to seat.
- Forms a dynamic seal that increases compression, horsepower and torque.
PROTECTS CRITICAL PARTS FROM WEAR
- Contains high levels of zinc and phosphorus (ZDDP) additives.
- Delivers excellent protection for splash-lubricated parts, like camshafts and lifters, during break-in.
- Increased film strength protects rod and main bearings from wear.