If you are reading this post, you may be considering becoming an Independent AMSOIL Dealer and asking yourself if it's worth it. Or, maybe you are curious to know a little more about AMSOIL Dealer Income.
This blog post may help answer some of your questions and it also serves as a journal for me to keep track of my progress. This is my actual AMSOIL Dealer Income, not hypothetical or "you could earn unlimited income" fluff that you may find elsewhere. With that said, I have heard rumours that the top dealers earn in excess of $500,000 per year...so think big.
Before I get into my income details, please note that I am just an Independent Dealer. I am far from the top but I suspect I earn more than the typical dealer does. Also, I work my AMSOIL business on a very part-time basis. I have a full time job and sell AMSOIL for extra income.
With that said, let's get into the numbers:
Goal: $6000 CDN
Actual: $2391 CDN ($1844 USD)
2018 has been an interesting year for my AMSOIL business with sales and income down considerably from the previous year. August continued this downward trend BUT I literally did nothing in my AMSOIL Business. All $2391 was completely passive so that is a positive
Active Personal Customers:
My goal of 900 Active Personal Customers is tied to my income goal of $6000. I have found that having roughly 300 Active Personal Customers will lead to an income of around $2000 per month. If I can get to 900 customers, I should be at or near my financial goal of $6000 per month.
I earned nearly $2400 of passive income
Negative take away:
My income was down from last year and moved farther away from my goal rather than closer
Action to be taken:
I will start to take a little more active interest in my AMSOIL business and income. I will provide more consistent service to my existing and repeat customers to help with customer retention. I will also re-establish some of the marketing methods that brought me success and growth in 2017.
Even though my August income was down from last year, I would say most definitely yes, it's worth it. Heck, $2000 is a great bit of extra income and passive income at that.
How to Become an AMSOIL Dealer:
If you'd like to become an Independent AMSOIL Dealer (like me), you can do so quickly and easily online using this link. You can also request a free information package in the mail.
Please do me a huge favour and use my referral number 5110482 when you become and dealer or request information. Doing so will help me get closer to my goal and I'll be able to help you reach yours.
How to Sell AMSOIL:
There are several ways to sell AMSOIL or earn income with AMSOIL. Here are just a few
- Personal sales - Sell direct to the public / end user. This is a good way to get started. You can do this by sharing your referral link to AMSOIL's website, drop shipping products directly to your customers or purchasing AMSOIL products at wholesale then selling them at retail in your local market. This will earn you profits and commissions.
- Register Preferred Customers - Help end users become Preferred Customers and you'll earn commission on their purchases for as long as they remain a Preferred Customer. This is a great way to create passive, long-term income.
- Register Commercial Accounts - Help commercial operations purchase AMSOIL products at wholesale for use in their equipment - this is how you could earn substantial income
- Register Retail on the Shelf Accounts - Another great way to earn substantial income in your AMSOIL business is to register Retail on the Shelf Accounts. These are brick and mortar stores, shops, service centres etc. that stock AMSOIL products on their shelves. You'll earn commission on every sale your accounts make.
- Register Independent AMSOIL Dealers - Helping others discover the AMSOIL business opportunity and helping them to become successful can also help build your long term, passive or residual income.
If your goal is to make a little extra money per month, selling AMSOIL products to end users in your town will get you there with relative ease. If you'd like to see a substantial income, I'd suggest asking yourself how you could register Commercial and Retail Accounts however.
I hope this helps you in some way.
the AMSOIL Guy
How to turn $300 per month into $5000
As the story goes, a fellow joined a business opportunity of some kind. I don't believe it was AMSOIL but that doesn't really matter for the sake of this story.
He worked his little side business and quietly started to earn an extra $300 per month. He never received any awards or recognition from his company...he just wasn't selling enough of his company's products to be in their spotlight.
This fellow was smart however and he took that extra $300 per month and used it to purchase a small rental property that had a positive cash flow of $100 per month. He applied his extra $300 per month and the $100 positive cash flow to the mortgage and after several years, the mortgage was paid off.
Now, not only did he have his $300 per month from his small business, but he had an additional $500 per month from his paid of rental property. He now had $800 per month of extra income ($300 from his business, $500 from his rental property)
Next, he took that $800 per month and purchased a second small rental property that had a positive cash flow of $100 per month. Now, his extra income was $300 from his small business, $500 from his first rental and $100 from his second rental. He applied all $900 per month to the mortgage of his second rental and before long it was fully paid for and his cash flow on this property increased to $500.
He was now at $1300 per month ($300 + $500 + $500) and the process continued over and over at an accelerated pace until he had ten rental properties all netting him $500 per month in positive cash flow.
At 10 properties, he was now earning $5000 in passive income plus his $300 from his small business.
There you go, it's a fun little story that shows the potential of a little extra money per month. Maybe buying rental properties is not your goal, maybe your's is to pay of debt, save for retirement or a child's education. It's entirely up to you...